- On sale!
Yale Easy Fit Telecommunicating Alarm
Yale easy fit alarm comprising panel, 2 x PIRs, 2 x Door/Window sensors, 1 x External Siren & 1 x External dummy siren box.
NB Fitting service applies to local area. See map for details
The Telecommunicating Alarm will call you when triggered, giving you the ultimate peace of mind. The system can store up to three telephone numbers, such as your home, mobile and work numbers and will call them in a specified sequence. The Telecommunicating Alarm can also be armed and disarmed using a touch-tone phone (dial-up telephone not smartphone).
- Control via Phone - Can be armed and disarmed with a touchtone phone.
- 868MHz Technology - Yale uses a frequency that is more tightly controlled than many used in DIY alarm systems, meaning a clearer channel with less interference.
- Part Arming - Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs.
- Expandable - Add up to 30 devices to tailor the system to your home.
- No Monthly Fee - Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees.
- Extra secure rolling code transmission
- 104dB - Loud siren
- Phone alert when alarm is triggered.
- Partial touch screen control panel.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- All batteries Included.
Extending Your Yale System
The Yale Telecommunicating Alarm Kit is able to form part of a complete Yale Smart Security System, allowing you to arm and disarm your alarm system via the free Yale App*.
*Connection requires a Yale CCTV System with a CCTV/Alarm link adaptor attached to the CCTV DVR box.
Inside the box
- Control Panel x 1
- Siren x 1
- Dummy Siren x 1
- PIR Motion Detectors x 2
- Door/Window Contacts x 2
- Fixing Pack
Professional Fitting Service available on this item.