Beef Up Your Security
Security should be an all year round concern. As the days grow shorter however, its good to know that you are secure and safe.
As the nights get darker and you switch on lights, its easier for would be theives to see through windows.
- Always keep out-building locked and secure
- Ensure driveways, paths and doorways are adequately illuminated
- Don't leave ladders, tools, rocks or other items around that might help theives
- Don't leave valuables on show or in the car
- Never leave keys under mats or plant pots - yes people still do....
- Never answer the door unless you can see who it is - anyone can say "It's me..."
- Draw curtains for your privacy
If you have a security system get it checked out and make sure its all working.
Keep things locked and don't take unnecessary chances.